Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Odd Finds

A friend told me of an article he read on two pillars depicting the destruction of New York City. He gave me the link which I took note of to see for myself the moment I get home from work. Too many questions popped in my head that lead me from one website to another in quest for answers to the many questions I have in mind. I found a lot of related articles on various  topics which I never knew of its existence until the day my friend paved the way to some facts that the majority know nothing about. I had to constantly remind myself to just keep an open mind and continue reading articles that would interest me.

My friend was so focused on symbols and its meaning and I was so focused on something else - true faith. Little did we know that one day we would actually be discussing the things we cannot freely discuss to anyone with the fear of what others might think. Here is a list of topics I found over the net that really captured my attention.

Check the links below to read for yourself and do come back to share us your thoughts.

Prophetic Pillars on St. John the Divine Cathedral?

St. John The Divine Cathedral

Lady Gaga’s Judas and the Age of Horus 

Lady Gaga' Born This Way 






No comments:

Post a Comment