The intercession of Mother Mary is very powerful as Jesus cannot neglect His mother's command. She was blessed with Holy Spirit abundantly. With her endless sufferings while on earth, one cannot neglect the fact that she shared these sufferings with her only son, Jesus. She may be seen as a plain mother to many but the truth remains that she is one and Holy Mother of our Lord Most High Jesus. Contemplate on the mysteries of the Life and Passion of Jesus. This is how she wants us to share with her son's sufferings while on earth.
St. Dominic received the rosary from the Blessed Virgin in a vision why trying to convert the Albigensians in 1208. In his dream, he was told a great secret that the rosary was "a powerful weapon the Blessed Trinity to use to reform the world."
Sr. Lucia, one of the children of Fatima said to Fr. Fuentes, (Dec. 26, 1957) regarding the rosary, she said, “The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the holy Rosary. With the holy Rosary, we will save ourselves; we will sanctify ourselves; we will console our Lord, and obtain the salvation of many souls.”
The power of the Rosary can change families; that power that can change each one of us. Each time we pray the Rosary satan loses ground. Where there is prayer from the heart, satan cannot survive.
When we say "The Power of the Rosary" we speak of the supernatural power that God releases. This power is released when we meditate on the 15 Mysteries of Jesus Christ which makes up the Soul of the Rosary because we look upon the face of Christ Jesus our Savior. We do so in union with the Immaculate Heart of His Mother.
Fifteen Promises of Mary to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
The following are the 15 promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:
(given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan)
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
3. The rosary will be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who recommend themselves to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
10. The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my rosary is a great sign of predestination.
"If I had an army to say the Rosary, I could conquer the world."
(Blessed Pope Piux IX)
"The Rosary is a powerful weapon to put the demons to flight and to keep oneself from sin…If you desire peace in your hearts, in your homes, and in your country, assemble each evening to recite the Rosary. Let not even one day pass without saying it, no matter how burdened you may be with many cares and labors."
(Pope Pius XI)
"If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins, you shall receive a never fading crown of glory. For even if you are now on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil…sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul. If–you say the Rosary devoutly every day of your life."
(St. Louis De Montfort)
"The Rosary is the most excellent form of prayer and the most efficacious means of attaining eternal life. It is the remedy for all our evils, the root of all our blessings. There is no more excellent way of praying."
(Pope Leo XIII)
"The Rosary is the Weapon."
"The Rosary is my favorite prayer."
(Blessed Pope John Paul II)
“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.”
(Saint Francis de Sales)
“When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer.”
(Saint Louis de Montfort)
“The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessing.”
(Blessed Alan de la Roche)
“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood.”
(Saint Louis de Montfort)
“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary.”
(Pope Saint Pius X)
“When you say your Rosary, the angels rejoice, the Blessed Trinity delights in it, my Son finds joy in it too, and I myself am happier than you can possibly guess. After the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is nothing in the Church that I love as much as the Rosary.”
(Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche)
“‘Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee!’ No creature has ever said anything that was more pleasing to me, nor will anyone ever be able to find or say to me anything that pleases me more.”
(Our Lady to Saint Mechtilde)
One day, St. Dominic prayed to Our Lady that she would force the devils who possessed a man to reveal the truth about devotion to her. The devils were forced by Our Lady to reveal: Listen to what the devils said, "Now that we are forced to speak we must also tell you this: Nobody who perseveres in saying the Rosary will be damned, because she obtains for her servants the grace of true contrition for their sins and by means of this they obtain God's forgiveness and mercy."